Sunday, 9 October 2011

Red Cups.

I only just remembered that on Wednesday night, at the Inter-Club event, I finally found out what the 'Red American Cups' that you see in EVERY movie and TV show are called....Solo Cups.

After years and years of wondering, I finally found out they actually have a brand name, and they're not just called 'Red American Cups'. It was worth going to the event even if it was just to find this bit of information haha! Now every time I see the red cups on the television or in films I can say "Did you know those red cups are called 'solo cups'?" and everyone will think I'm really cool... :D



  1. Huh, I didn't know that's what they're called. We would just call them a plastic cup lol. >.>

  2. Lol! And you call yourself American!? :P jokes.


Blogger Template Created by pipdig