It's my third year of doing this, I don't really do 'new year's resolutions', I do 'things to look forward to' instead. However this year I do want to say 'yes' to more opportunities. So, here's this years list of things to look forward to!
- My annual trip back to Australia is already booked, I always book it around Christmas when I have a winter slump (anyone else get that mid-winter slump? I think it's the cold weather!). So I'm looking forward to spending another Easter in Perth with friends and family. Also I'm insanely excited to take a ride in Uncle Gray's new Ferrari!
- Travel more. Yep, I know, I've had a pretty good two years of travel, but in 2015 I want to do and see more. You can see my full Travel List here. I'm determined to visit Russia, Ukraine, Croatia, and Morocco. *fingers crossed*
- Having a 'me-cation' at the Langham Hotel at the end of January. I'm staying at the Langham after the ROSL Burn Night event, and I can't wait to just fall asleep in the oversized comfy bed and have a lazy, relaxing morning the following day.
- A mini trip to Cornwall in September!
- Oh my gosh, January is already so full of food! I'm going to some of my favourite restaurants and some new ones too. January alone has Sake no Hana, Rivington Grill, 20 Fenchurch Street, Bluebird Cafe, and afternoon tea at the Langham all booked in already. Hopefully the rest of 2015 will also be full of amazing food!
- I'm loving my job right now and I just can't wait to see my client grow. I truly believe we can do great, great things with them, and I'm so excited for seeing what comes out of it in the next year!
- Seeing Swan Lake again, however this time I'm taking my brother to see it, it's his first time going to the ballet but he loves classical music so I really hope he enjoys it.
- Seeing Lady Gaga and Tony Bennett at the Royal Albert Hall. SO excited for this, it took me forever to get the tickets as they kept selling out, but persistence (and a little help from the kind folk at RAH) paid off!
- Potentially getting another puppy as a companion for Dylan. Potentially.
I took this photo when I was in Egypt in 2011, I thought it was quite fitting for the quote!
Find me: Twitter | Email | Facebook | Bloglovin | Pinterest | Google+ | Instagram