It's that time of the year when we're in the middle of a miserable winter. It's constantly cold, dreary, and horrible, and it can be hard to think of the good things in life. I'm also sick again. So sometimes I need a reminder to myself of how blessed I really am. So here's my list of what I have to look forward to, and the good things in my life!
- My incredible family.
- I have some of the best friends anyone could possibly have.
- I have a job and career.
- I successfully completed Uni last year after years of thinking I would fail.
- Dylan, he melts my heart.
- My god-daughter, she also melts my heart.
- My bed.
Things to Look Forward to
- Paris with the girls; Croissants, sightseeing, food, photos, lots of fun.
- Australia for Easter; Sunshine, beach, the ocean, Rotto, awesome food, seeing friends and family, giving Pebble (aunt's black lab) a huge cuddle, just relaxing, just feeling 'me' again.
- My birthday.
- Summer; London Season! Ascot, Henley, balls, dinners, picnics, Polo, day trips etc etc! YAY!
- Random nights out with friends.
- The upcoming amazing events I'm lucky enough to attend.
I've also decided to bring back my Quote of the Week that I started last year and then forgot to continue :/ woops!