So I thought as Advent starts in a couple of days I'd do a little Christmas post! It'll be a mixture of what I've been doing in preparation for Christmas, from the lights in London to what's on my Christmas list, to what I love most about the holiday season!
My list of what I love about Christmas!
- Spending lots of time with my wonderful family
- Buying lots of presents for everyone
- Watching National Lampoon's Christmas Vacation and White Christmas
- Listening to the Andy Williams Christmas Album
- The lights, shopping, and holiday cheer
- Doing Operation Christmas Child
- Going around Harrods and Fortnum and Mason looking at the gorgeous decorations
- Chocolate. Duh.
- Mince Pies
- Snow *fingers crossed*
- My Grandma's home-made Christmas Pudding
- Dylan in his Christmas hat
- Christmas tree choosing and decorating
- Tins of Roses chocolates around the house
- Midnight mass
- Dylan getting really scared by one of our Santa Christmas decorations and hiding from it every year
A few things on my Christmas list!
|Glee Season 3 Dvd.|
Yep. I <3 Glee.
Dylan The Dog wants this to add to his collection...
He says thanks in advance, he reckons it will go wonderfully with his Christmas hat!
I really do love Christmas (who doesn't!?), and on Sunday I spent the day in London with the family just doing a bit of Christmas shopping, and seeing all of the Christmas lights and pretty decorations. Here are some of my favourites!
|Cartier on Old Bond Street|
|Gorgeous Fortnum and Mason Christmas Bazaar!|
|Fortnum and Mason Christmas Bazaar|
|The absolutely beautiful lights and Christmas tree in the Covent Garden piazza. The huge crowd is due to a guy proposing to his girlfriend by the tree! She said YES!|
For Christmas my uncle, aunt, cousins and grandma are coming down to stay, and I'm really excited! I haven't seen my cousins for about four years as they live really far away, so I can't wait to see them all!
What are your plans for Christmas? Anything exciting on your Christmas list?