As many of you may know, I have been on the hunt for a new foundation since my usual one was discontinued last year. So far the Max Factor Colour Adapt Foundation is the best I've found. But it still isn't as perfect as my discontinued one :(
Here's my minature review of the Max Factor Foundation;
- Very lightweight
- Makes your skin feels soft
- It really does adapt to your skin colour
- Good for my skin: has reduced breakouts&blemishes more than any other foundation (maybe because it's so lightweight?!)
- At just £9.99 it's super affordable!
- Lasted over a month of wearing it almost all day every day (bad for my skin, I know! But I just feel naked without it...)
- Great coverage!
- Makes my skin feel oily after it's been on there a few hours
Have you tried this foundation or do you use it? What do you think?